The PID-Analyzer is a multi-gas analyzer as gas-chromatograph (GC) with a Photo Ionization Detector (PID) for the read-out able to identify compounds. It has a high sensitive detection and identification of Volatile Organic Compounds such as Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl benzene and Xylene (BTEX).
The PID-Analyzer does not show any interference (quenching) from humidity and offers manual and automatic analysis.
With this detector combination the disadvantage of conventional PIDs is overcome and therefore allows the identification of compounds.
The PID-cell used in this system is a special designed PID with sensitivity in the ppb-range. Since no carrier gas is required the operational costs of the PID-Analyzer (GC-PID) are low.
– High sensitivity in lower ppb-range
– Enhancement with GC-columncoupling (GC-PID) possible
– Analysis directly in situ (No Tedlar bag sampling / no lab analysis)
– Operation under ambient air pressure
– Long-term-stability and reliability
– Solid-state electronics and few moving parts
– Low Maintenance Time – High Up Time