Certain gas detection applications are better served if the sample is diluted before it reaches the analyzer. Sample dilution is used to:
– measure beyond the nominal range of the analyzer
– extend the dynamic range
The Dilution System operates by mixing the sample to be analyzed with diluent purified air. The optimal flow rates for both the analyte and diluent are determined based on the particular application, and are monitored and controlled at internal flow meters and massflow-controllers.
The analyte is drawn into the dilution system by an integral membrane pump. The diluted gas sample is then directed to the analyzer, with the excess being exhausted to atmosphere.
– Long-term-stability and reliability
– Solid-state electronics and few moving parts
– Low Maintenance Time – High Up Time
– Different enclosures possible